ABOUT OUR HAM
- Made specially for Christmas eating – available between Labour Weekend and Christmas Day… roughly. Try our champagne ham for special events all year round… same happy ham, just with most of the bone removed, for easy carving.
- Ham on the Bone available in two sizes… perfect for feeding wee happy families or big hungry crowds.
- Made from our independently audited NZ freedom farmed pork (so we can guarantee it hasn’t been raised with tricky chemicals or growth hormones… or kept in cages, crates or those sad concrete pens).
- A posh, premium grade-A leg ham with heaps of flavour and texture!
- Pre-cooked and naturally wood smoked… so all you need to do is remove the wrapper and get to serving. BUT please go to the trouble of glazing it. It is so worth it.
- Don’t forget to save the hock bone… stick it in the freezer and think pea and ham soup when it gets cold again.
- Oh… and gluten-free too.