ABOUT OUR HAM
- Available in three sizes… perfect for feeding wee happy families or big hungry crowds.
- Made from our independently audited NZ freedom farmed pork (so we can guarantee it hasn’t been raised with tricky chemicals or growth hormones… or kept in cages, crates or those sad concrete pens).
- A posh, premium grade-A leg ham with the bone removed (except for the hock)… so its real easy to carve.
- Because the bone is removed… we massage and reshape it to get it back looking like a leg again. Some people say it have a slightly softer moister texture than traditional ham on the bone. This is the ham you’ll find in top end delis.
- Pre-cooked and naturally wood smoked… so all you need to do is remove the wrapper and get to serving. BUT please go to the trouble of glazing it. It is so worth it.
- Don’t forget to save the hock bone… stick it in the freezer and think pea and ham soup when it gets cold again.
- Oh… and gluten-free too.